DisclaimersAll the material on this website is for general information and interest only. Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur. Other website links may appear on our site, however we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us. Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from virus, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
CopyrightThe copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd. You may not:
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any parts of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in anyway any part of this website without our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal, not commercial use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd.
ImprovementsArchie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form via e-mail to [email protected]. Alternatively if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Booking terms and conditions
Think about these before you arrive:
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct bowling shoes (No-one likes to bowl in size 8 shoes if you’re normally size 10)
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your game/s of bowling if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd has encountered lane technical issues your bowling start time may run later than the above confirmed start time. (We have professional "techies" but lanes have a mind of their own sometimes)
- We operate a think 18 policy, if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may require suitable Identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- After 8pm Archie Brothers Cirque Electric is a fully licensed venue, people under the age of 18 aren't permitted in the venue after 8pm.
- We only accept the following forms of identification, Valid Australian Drivers Licence, Proof of age card, Australian Passport, Keypass Card or PhotoCard (N.S.W). (Self made ID cards with an added moustache not accepted)
- Guests will not be permitted into any Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd venue if deemed intoxicated
- All lane cancellations are non-refundable.
- On line bookings are not refundable however we can change reservation times providing at least 24 hours notice is given and subject to availability and price. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Remember these rules while letting your hair down:
- Do not step over or proceed past the foul line at any time. (That’s the massive black line at the start of the lane if you didn’t know)
- Do not bowl more than one ball down the lane at any time. (Conjoined twins excepted)
- Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd bowling shoes must be worn when bowling. (Stilettos look hot but not practical)
- Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd bowling shoes must not be worn outside. (This is technically stealing)
- Do not place your hands inside the ball return (unless you have fully insured them beforehand)
- Any lane faults must be reported to reception. (Just because your mother says you're technical doesn’t mean it’s true!)
- While a fault is being attended to, no balls are to be sent down the lane
- Management reserves the right to refuse lanes to patrons.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to an Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd venue
School holidaysPrices differ from venue to venue and are subject to change without notice. School holidays are based on the school holiday period for the year for each state.
- School holidays deals cannot be booked online; walk in only.
- The offer does NOT include food or beverage
- For children under 15 years and accompanying adults
- From open to 5pm everyday during school holidays.
- Archie Brothers Australia Pty Ltd Bowling is closed Christmas Day, and opens at midday on New Years Day.
- Offer is subject to individual venues availability over public holidays
Promotional nightsPlease note that promotional nights are not available on public holidays or public holiday eves, or in conjunction with any other offer including our school holidays promotion.
Fair Play PolicyA fair play policy applies to any promotion where an Unlimited Play component is offered. This ensures all our guests get a fair attempt at the various activities, and some people may be asked to move on to play another activity to ensure fairness. Further details about each offer can be found on promotional material in venue and from venue staff. Available for walk-in customers only.
- Bowling – 1 game guaranteed, then subject to availability
- Laser Tag – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate patrons to activities.
Points for redemption games do to apply to Unlimited Play promotions.
Not all activities are included in every promotion - please check with our team at time of purchase.
Unlimited Play promotions are valid on the day of purchase only.
Unlimited Play offers are subject to varying finish times - please clarify with staff at time of purchase.